Welcome to the Young Greens AGM Democracy Website.
Welcome to our Young Greens Annual General Meeting (AGM) Democracy website! Here, you can:
- Submit motions, resolutions and amendments to our governing documents
- Submit your nomination for election to our Young Greens Executive Committee, Structures and Procedures Committee and Green Students Committee
- Submit your amendments to motions and resolutions
To find out how it all works, check out our:
- Elections and Candidate Information Page
- Democratic Processes Explained Page
If you notice anything is broken, incorrect, or have any questions please email Co-Chair of the Structures and Procedures Committee, Nick Humberstone, at email@example.com.
If you have any questions about the event or processes please email Co-Chair of the Structures and Procedures Committee, Isaac Searle, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions concerning the internal elections please email Electoral Returning Officer, Hannah Clare, at email@example.com.
20th June - Submissions open for papers and nominations
13th July - Select Liberation Group submissions for nominations open
18th July - Deadline for papers and nominations, amendments open
26th July - Liberation Group nominations close for all roles
1st August - Hustings for Young Greens Internal Elections / Voting opens for all roles including select Liberation Groups
8th August - Deadline for proposing amendments
14th August (5 pm) - Deadline for emergency motions and nominations for positions which were re-opened
15-16th - Convention and Young Greens AGM with Hustings for all roles and results announcement
All deadlines refer to midnight at the end of that day, unless specified otherwise.